A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
We do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Information to us and we learn that the Personal Information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have received any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us using the contact information provided above.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
“Personal Information” means information that allows someone to identify or contact you, such as, for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address, and any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. We may collect Personal Information directly from you, including, but not limited to, when you create drafts of physical products to be printed (“Products”) using the Services, place an order on our Website for Products (“Order”), or create an account on our Website (“Account”). We also may collect Personal Information indirectly from you, such as information obtained from your computer relating to your use of the Services or the Website. We may collect the following Personal Information when you use our Website and/or Services:
• When you create or design Products, we may collect any photographs, images, text, logos or other content that you upload or submit, including information related to or included within such content, such as the names, birthdates, and/or ages of individuals to whom the content is related (“Content”). For example, Content may include the name and age of your child, spouse, or other individual in your family, which you may provide in addition to or independently from photographs of such individual.
• When you place an Order or create an Account, we may collect your:
o First and last name;
o Email address;
o Postal or mailing address;
o Phone number, if you choose to provide it;
o Birthdate and/or age;
o Company tax identification number;
o Payment information, such as your credit card or PayPal account information;
o Drafts of Product designs that you save under your Account;
o Content that you choose to save under your Account;
o Communications and correspondence sent to and from your Account;
o Information about purchasing habits and preferences;
o Order histories; and/or
o Account histories.
• When you create an Account or place an Order, we also may create and collect a unique customer ID number for you that we can use to identify you as a customer.
• When you contact us regarding Products or Orders or for customer support or other customer service purposes, we may collect your name, email address, phone number, and any communications or correspondence that you send to us.
• Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your Personal Information to provide us with your most current contact information, including email address.
• Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Website and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type; operating system; Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session); domain name; and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
• Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’ movements around the Website, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Website or the Services again, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve information appropriate to your interests.
• Pixel Tags. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. We may use Pixel Tags for performance monitoring and usage tracking.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED THROUGH CONNECTIONS WITH SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES
You may be able to register and create an Account to use the Services using your Facebook, GooglePlus or other social networking site (“SNS”) account. If you choose to use this option, where available, we will access your SNS account profile information, such as your name and email address.
The Services may give you the option to upload a photo from your SNS accounts, such as Facebook, Instagram and Flickr, and from your accounts with cloud storage services, such as Dropbox. If you choose to use this functionality, we will access your SNS account profile information for the SNS account(s) that you specify, including your profile photo and all photos that you have saved within your SNS account.
You can stop sharing your SNS account profile information with us at any time by removing Give Back Greetings' access to that account. Any information that we collect from your Facebook or other SNS account may depend on the privacy settings you have with that SNS, so please consult the SNS’s privacy and data practices.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS AND TRACKING
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable consumers to opt out of tracking on our Website.
Collection of Data by Advertisers
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use your Personal Information, including your Content, for the following purposes:
• To provide you with the Services;
• To evaluate, modify, improve, and enhance the Services;
• To enable you to create and design Products;
• To process and fulfill your Orders;
• To create and set up your Account;
• To facilitate billing and issue invoices to you, as applicable;
• To process your payments;
• To store your Personal Information (for providing the Products and Services);
• To communicate with you via email and SMS if you so choose;
• To send you administrative messages and updates;
• To send you offers, discounts, and promotions related to the Products and Services or other Give Back Greetings products and services;
• To respond to your requests;
• To provide you with customer service and support; and
• For corporate account management purposes.
We may not use all of your Personal Information for all of the purposes described.
We use Automatic Information to analyze trends, administer the Website, track user activities on the Website, and advertise Give Back Greetings' products and services.
We may create anonymous data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you (“Anonymous Data”). We use such Anonymous Data records to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of the Services and improve Website navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Movement and Storage of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be transmitted, uploaded, moved, stored, or backed up at Give Back Greetings' discretion in jurisdictions other than the United States, including but not limited to Ireland. If you have any questions regarding the transfer or storage of your Personal Information, please contact us using the contact information provided above.
Third Party Service Providers
We may share your Personal Information with third party companies and individuals that perform services on our behalf (“Third Party Service Providers”) to help us provide the Website and Services to you. Examples of services that may be provided by Third Party Service Providers may include, but are not limited to: processing credit card payments, providing marketing assistance, printing of the Products ordered, providing customer services, sending postal mail and email to you, storing Personal Information, removing repetitive information from customer lists, destroying Personal Information, and analyzing data. Third Party Service Providers acting on our behalf are provided with only such Personal Information reasonably required by such Third Party Service Provider to provide the particular service for which they are retained. Our Third Party Service Providers are obligated to keep all of your Personal Information confidential and to collect, use, and disclose your Personal Information only to the extent necessary to provide the Services on our behalf.
Advertisers and Third Party Marketing
From time to time, we may share aggregated demographic information and/or customer ID numbers with our partners and advertisers. We do not sell Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Compliance With Law, Court Order, and Other Disclosures
THIRD PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSOR
For online payments, we use the payment services of Adyen B.V. Give Back Greetings does not process, record, or maintain your credit card or bank account information. For more information on how payments are handled or to understand the data security and privacy afforded such information, please refer to https://www.adyen.com/home/support/manuals#S-T.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We employ security safeguards to protect your Personal Information against loss or theft as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. When we transmit highly confidential information over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption technology, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. We also protect your stored password through the use of encryption technology.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The Website may contain links to third party websites, or third party websites may otherwise be associated with the Website. Give Back Greetings is not responsible for the policies and practices employed by the owners of such third party websites, including but not limited to their collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information, nor does Give Back Greetings offer any (and expressly disclaims any) guarantee, representation, warranty, or covenant of any kind with respect to the collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Information by any third party site that is linked from (or is otherwise associated with) the Website. Please consult the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party websites prior to use.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you do not wish to receive Cookies, or want to be notified of when they are placed, you may set your web browser to do so, if your browser so permits. Please note that if Cookies are turned off, you may not be able to view certain parts of the Website that may enhance your visit and you may be unable to use some or all of the functionality of the Website and Services. Please note that third parties may place anonymous Cookies on your browser and may send their own Cookies to your Cookie file. We have no access to or control over these cookies.
Opting Out of Email Communications
We will periodically send you free newsletters and emails that directly promote the use of our Website or Services. If at any time you decide for any reason that you no longer wish to receive email communications from Give Back Greetings, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the Unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive or by contacting us directly using the contact information provided above. Despite your indicated email preferences, we may continue to send you administrative and transaction related communications. By registering for an Account or purchasing Products, you consent to receiving administrative and transaction-related communications.
Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data
You may review, update, correct, or delete the Personal Information in your Account by contacting us directly using the contact information provided above. You may also access or modify your Personal Data by editing your Account via the Service. If you completely delete all of your Personal Information, then your Account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Last updated: October 26, 2015